PayPal Voucher

CartiCarti
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an PayPal voucher linked to my account of the amount $66.39 I have been trying to use it but every time I go to checkout it will not show been trying to tell PayPal about it but they continuously say the voucher is active and make sure you using at an merchant that accept PayPal voucher when the merchant I’m trying to use it at do accept vouchers do anyone know how to fix this glitch or problem

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi CartiCarti, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Have you contacted the merchant directly, and confirmed they accept PayPal vouchers as a form of payment? A merchant can choose which payment types they accept on their account. If they have not selected the option to accept vouchers as payment, your payment will be declined, and you will be asked to complete the purchase using another funding source. When the merchant accepts vouchers, the voucher will be shown to you on the checkout page. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.