PayPal Smart Connect Account

Scorpio1218
Contributor
Contributor
How do I open a PayPal Smart Connect account?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scorpio1218 

I don't believe you can apply for that anymore. Its an older product, like 2012 old.

Try PayPal Credit:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit-signin

What is PayPal Credit and where can I use it?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Scorpio1218
Contributor
Contributor
I've been using InboxDollars which is a survey app where you get paid for taking surveys, and I have to have a PayPal Smart Connect account in order to receive my PayPal cash card to get paid.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scorpio1218 

I am not seeing very good reviews for InboxDollars in terms of pay out, by the way, reading the users' experience in the comments at the end of the review here. Once in a while you'd read of InboxDollar deactivating an account while having an amount in credit saved up towards cashing out like here when scrolling through their reviews.

Alternatively, you can also link a bank account and when you receive a payment in general, PayPal allows you to transfer directly to bank account or set up PayPal cash to hold funds, spend funds with the PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Scorpio1218
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I do have my bank account linked with my PayPal account. Unfortunately, I followed the link you provided me, but says that I am not eligible for a PayPal Smart Connect account. I am not sure what to do now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.