PayPal Credit

LuvGod1st
New Community Member
How do I transfer funds from my PayPal Credit balance to my Bank acct? (Cash withdrawal) Thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bschool
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@LuvGod1st  Great question!  At this time, you cannot transfer your PayPal Credit balance to your Bank account for a cash advance.  You can however use PayPal Credit to send money to a user.  To do so:

Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money” and choose whether you’re paying for goods or services or sending money to PayPal friends and family. Enter the recipient’s email address, mobile number or name and click “Next”. Enter the amount and click “Continue”. Click “Change Payment Method” to select PayPal Credit if it’s not already set, confirm your payment details and click “Send Money Now”. When you use PayPal Credit to send money in US dollars (USD) PayPal charges you a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 USD per transaction, which is included with your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or a credit card to send money through PayPal.

Note: PayPal Credit promotional financing offers do not apply to send money transactions.

Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.