PayPal Credit

KonradPodkowski
New Community Member

I am unable to use my PayPal Credit when purchasing products online. I have set it up my preferable option to pay and I have even removed my debit card. However while trying to purchase it is still asking me to enter my card details, giving me no option to choose PayPal Credit. Any ideas why and what can I do to resolve it? Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KonradPodkowski

PayPal Credit may not be available as a payment method depending on the circumstances of the purchase. PayPal reserves the right to restrict your use of the credit line. If you can't pay with PPC, it is recommended that you use your own payment methods at this time. Sometimes it will allow you to use it but then it may end up switching to one of your linked payment methods after purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KonradPodkowski

PayPal Credit may not be available as a payment method depending on the circumstances of the purchase. PayPal reserves the right to restrict your use of the credit line. If you can't pay with PPC, it is recommended that you use your own payment methods at this time. Sometimes it will allow you to use it but then it may end up switching to one of your linked payment methods after purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

keith_baker
New Community Member

The same problem, friend. Got PayPal credit 2 days ago, still unable to make purchases. I guess PayPal thinks it is fraudulent activity or something like that.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

For help with PayPal Credit please reach out to the directly. The number can be located under the Contact tab on the PayPal Credit website.

-David R

Login to Me Too

David2709
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same, and Im currently on hold waiting to get through for the second day and I have been on hold for 35 minutes 😞

Login to Me Too

Bldybutcha
New Community Member
If that solution is the case then it should be stated that you cannot use PayPal Credit before you place a bid or try to make a purchase.
Login to Me Too

Ibraahimgurey
What can do credit acount
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.