PayPal Credit

JAMESCAINJR
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone tell me how I use the PayPal Credit when purchasing on eBay? It's a big purchase and I don't want it coming out of my bank instead.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

erica0723
Contributor
Contributor
If I was you I would avoid using PayPal’s credit. They charge you a lot of interest and if you ever have to call or message PayPal be prepared to tell them over and over what you’re needing help with. They’re not like any other company where if you message PayPal and then call them they don’t have a clue with what you’re talking about because like one said they are in different departments. Any other company I dealt with if I talked or messaged one person then if I was to call or message them again they would know the reason. 🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻 Edit: but if you still decide to use their credit. After you get what you want and get ready to checkout it will ask you if you want to use PayPal, your debit card and or possibly give you another option to pay with. Just make sure in your PayPal settings that it is setup to use your credit when checking out and not your bank card

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

erica0723
Contributor
Contributor
If I was you I would avoid using PayPal’s credit. They charge you a lot of interest and if you ever have to call or message PayPal be prepared to tell them over and over what you’re needing help with. They’re not like any other company where if you message PayPal and then call them they don’t have a clue with what you’re talking about because like one said they are in different departments. Any other company I dealt with if I talked or messaged one person then if I was to call or message them again they would know the reason. 🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻 Edit: but if you still decide to use their credit. After you get what you want and get ready to checkout it will ask you if you want to use PayPal, your debit card and or possibly give you another option to pay with. Just make sure in your PayPal settings that it is setup to use your credit when checking out and not your bank card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.