PayPal Credit

westberrystable
New Community Member

Hi, I've been trying to buy a ring, but the company doesn't accept PayPal Credit.  In fact, I started contacting business's that sell jewlery asking if they accept PayPal Credit, so far NONE accept.  I don't understand this, as they get paid right away and I get 6 months to pay off the purchase.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I'm in a dispute right now.  The company listed PayPal Credit as an option for payment, but when I went to check out, I got a notification that they didn't accept that form of payment.  PayPal Credit is listed on ALL the ads I looked at, but NONE of them accepted it as a form of payment.  Suggestions??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

P3girl
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to use my PayPal Credit account (which is in good standing with ample credit available) with established merchants who accept PayPal Credit for over 3 weeks now. Receive the same message you do. PayPal is unwilling or unable to resolve the issue - very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.