PayPal Credit to Send Money

otakmaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

Can I use my PayPal Credit to Send Money to my family?

Because I just tried it and it looks like the funds is going to come out from my card account instead of paypal credit.

Thanks for your help

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

dman2018
New Community Member

They do seem to advertise it on their website, so they should provide it according to Trading Standards.

Login to Me Too

Roonster69
Contributor
Contributor
In the uk PayPal credit can only be used to buy off certain merchants. You CANNOT send money or buy privately using it... Not the best news
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello Everyone,

It looks like there may still be some confusion on this topic, so I'll be happy to clear things up. 

As of right now, in the U.S., you are able to use PayPal Credit as a funding source to send money to friends and family. Here's a link to our U.S. FAQ page for more info. Go down to "Using PayPal Credit" and it should be the 5th question there. 

In the U.K., unfortunately you are not able to use PayPal Credit as a funding method to send money to friends and family. Here's a link to the U.K. FAQ page showing that info. You should be able to find that as well in the 5th answer under "Using PayPal Credit". 

Thank you for using our PayPal Community Forum and have a wonderful day!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

BanjoLarry
Contributor
Contributor

I do not see the option to use PayPal Credit to send money to another person. The list only contains my current bank accounts and credit cards...NOT PayPal Credit. Has something changed?

Login to Me Too

Bedo73
Contributor
Contributor
If you have pay pal credit of say 500 dollars can u send money of that credit to another pay pal members account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.