PayPal Credit payment not showing in pending, nor did I receive an email confirmation

SummerShaddow
Contributor
Contributor

I made a substantial payment a little while ago to pay off most of my PPC account, but I didn't receive a confirmation of any kind like I normally do, not even via email, and there's nothing showing up as pending or otherwise.  This happened once before, several months ago, and I thought it just didn't 'take' for whatever reason and made another payment.  Both went through.  This time, due to the amount I paid, I'm not sure what to do to find out if my scheduled payment is actually scheduled.

Anyone have this problem, and how do I find out if my payment is scheduled?  I have the auto payment in place to pay the minimum, but I'm trying to pay most of it off, not just that small amount.  Very frustrating not getting any kind of notifications, etc.  It would really cause an issue if I try again to make a payment and have both go through.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, or any information on how to contact PPC to find out what the status is.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SummerShaddow,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to see the payment that was made to PayPal Credit. Please call PayPal Credit to inquire further. The number to call can be found by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then Contact us, then call us. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.