PayPal Credit not working!

Cam08
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve recently got approved for PayPal credit and tried purchasing an item off of eBay. It gave me the option of using the PayPal credit but when I tried to check it and log into my PayPal account it tells me “You’re application can’t be processed, you can’t use PayPal credit for this purchase. Please use a credit card or debit card.” I find this to be weird because my application was approved! The item is well under my credit spending limit and I even tried to purchase something that was even cheaper and still nothing!! I’ve tried multiple trusted sites and still can’t use PayPal credit. I’m very frustrated because I need this purchase for a specific reason in s specific timeframe. I called PayPal and all this lady could say was “keep trying until it finally works”. That is the most ridiculous and unprofessional solution and help I could have ever received. Why offer something to someone and not allow them to use it!? If someone has gone through this same issue and has found a solution, can you please help!?!?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Erin8899
New Community Member

I also faced the same problem! I heartily sympathize with you!

Login to Me Too

caitas
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the exact same problem and nothing seems to be working, it’s something for uni as well so need it asap and paypal aren’t helping !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.