PayPal Credit not showing in my account

Raffled
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Credit seems to have disappeared from my account both on the app and PayPal UK.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
This is a common problem today, so please don't worry. I couldn't find PayPal credit in my summary listing this morning, and it's been intermittent since at least 1am this morning. A call to PayPal suggested there's lots of reports on this issue, & they expect it to be back to normal by this evening at the latest.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

SJAllis
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, I wanted to make a payment towards my credit and can't find it in my account anywhere.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CI
Contributor
Contributor

I make a oayment every week, Paypal, I need to do it again today, so please could I (and all the others who are busy screaming at the screen) have our Paypal Credit back? Tis no doubt some kind of computer gizmo glitz and you have enough computer clogs working for you to fix it, right?

Login to Me Too

olddngoods
New Community Member

Still not showing in my accounts Going to move to another payment platform GOODBYE Paypal credit

Login to Me Too

Raffled
Contributor
Contributor
I did find it by googling PayPal Credit and clicking on Already have PayPal Credit. But it showed zero balance, charges and payments even though the payments were listed underneath.
Login to Me Too

svk
Contributor
Contributor

August 1, 2nd, 2021: I am having the same problem and I want to pay my bill.

Login to Me Too

IJ216
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am having same problem, have tried contacting PayPal was given the PayPal credit number, but only had 3 options to contact them about and this was not one. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
This is a common problem today, so please don't worry. I couldn't find PayPal credit in my summary listing this morning, and it's been intermittent since at least 1am this morning. A call to PayPal suggested there's lots of reports on this issue, & they expect it to be back to normal by this evening at the latest.
Login to Me Too

BoonvilleKid
Contributor
Contributor

So.......what is the solution?  For me this problem has been ongoing for weeks.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CJ
Contributor
Contributor

This has occurred on and off for me for the last several weeks.

I've found a way around it by doing a browser search for "PayPal Credit Login" and using that place as my login.

Works every time I've tried it.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.