Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit not showing in my account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal Credit not showing in my account

PayPal Credit seems to have disappeared from my account both on the app and PayPal UK.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit not showing in my account

This is a common problem today, so please don't worry. I couldn't find PayPal credit in my summary listing this morning, and it's been intermittent since at least 1am this morning. A call to PayPal suggested there's lots of reports on this issue, & they expect it to be back to normal by this evening at the latest.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here, I wanted to make a payment towards my credit and can't find it in my account anywhere.
Highlighted
Contributor

I make a oayment every week, Paypal, I need to do it again today, so please could I (and all the others who are busy screaming at the screen) have our Paypal Credit back? Tis no doubt some kind of computer gizmo glitz and you have enough computer clogs working for you to fix it, right?

Highlighted
Contributor

I did find it by googling PayPal Credit and clicking on Already have PayPal Credit. But it showed zero balance, charges and payments even though the payments were listed underneath.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi I am having same problem, have tried contacting PayPal was given the PayPal credit number, but only had 3 options to contact them about and this was not one. Can anyone help?
Highlighted
Contributor

This is a common problem today, so please don't worry. I couldn't find PayPal credit in my summary listing this morning, and it's been intermittent since at least 1am this morning. A call to PayPal suggested there's lots of reports on this issue, & they expect it to be back to normal by this evening at the latest.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

So.......what is the solution?  For me this problem has been ongoing for weeks.