PayPal Credit not even an option

boldface77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can help with a weird PPC issue, as Paypal themselves haven't been very helpful.

Basically, I don't see Paypal Credit available as a payment option on any site, even though:

- My credit account is not closed or restricted in any way

- I cleared the cache and memory of both my phone and computer browsers

- I don't have any overdue balances, though there is a revolving balance ( but NOTHING  due on the next payment date)

- I still have plenty of available credit

- I'm seeing this issue everywhere, at the same sites ( ie Grubhub/Seamless, Netflix, etc) I would normally use PPC without issue for any kind of purchase. This is not a case of the merchant not accepting PPC for specific types of purchases or at all.

- PPC is set as the preferred payment method and I have removed all my other cards just to be sure

- It was working fine just two weeks ago

What is going on here? Really annoyed that I'm seemingly allowed to pay my balance without issue but not actually use the account, for no good reason. I just keep being asked to add a payment method, as if I have none on the account, when I should. Also, past standing subscriptions are getting denied left and right.

Anyone else experienced this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.