PayPal Credit is Worthless

sunpcred
New Community Member

So I was approved for PayPal Credit ($5,500). I tried to spend a few times for this Black Friday for all the sales that are currently working. I was told by PayPal Credit that since my account was new I needed to answer some security questions. I passed the verification.......then I was still having trouble making payments. So I called back....was on hold with 4 different agents who just kept giving me excuse after excuse. Then finally a supervisor (who was nice) told me to send in some documents like my Drivers License and a Utility Bill. They said to wait 24-48 hours. I did and they told me my account was cleared and would have no more problems. Well guess what.....WRONG. Still can't even spend $1 on any website on the market. I called back......guess what .....they said wait 72hr.....GUESS WHAT.......DID NOT WORK EITHER. All they do is approve you for a Credit Line and dont let you use it. Its like an offer to make you feel good about there service.......but nothing exists......worst waste of time and customer service in my life.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.