PayPal Credit as useless or is it only me??

Slanglican
New Community Member
I cannot understand why I was approved for PayPal credit but cannot use it? My account is fine. They know I am who i say I am. My accounts have plenty of money to cover the amount of purchases I’ve tried to make.. In probably 20+ attempts... only has it offered PayPal credit as an option to use. Not only that but it denies me the right to use my own debit/credit cards attached to my PayPal account.. why?? Has anyone ever experienced PayPal just completely denying them from paying for items on eBay? Literally I can’t buy a $5 pack of guitar strings with my own money much less the credit I was approved for..., Anyone else??? ...And the PayPal security team is the absolute worst. They care nothing about helping me find a solution to the problem... and with the coronavirus I can’t get any regular customer service reps on the phone... It’s so crazy that I just want to cancel it... Any thoughts??!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.