PayPal Credit Not working for anything

EM0423
Contributor
Contributor

I setup my PayPal account, I started the PayPal credit, got approved, but it doesn't let me use it for anything... I tried to buy something online, doesn't work, tried to use it on Ebay, doesn't work, tried paying an invoice to someone for them drywalling and painting my basement, doesn't work, tried to just send them money from it because it said that was an option, doesn't work... How come I was approved for this but it doesn't work for anything? How can I get this work properly? Any insight would be appreciated...Thank you!

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

Temp20230515aa
Contributor
Contributor
Well your reply didn't help solve anything. There must be someone in some department that can address all the people having problems using PayPal credit.
Login to Me Too

annoyedgirl05
Sadly there really isn't. I've decided to just close my account because of all the issues I've had with it. The never help with anything. Just the same "so sorry," basic **bleep** response that they reply to on here.
Login to Me Too

datacreed
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, we're all numbered categories and metadata centered around credit risk factors.   Personal care from a company is so far gone (mid 2020).

Login to Me Too

GatasPapi
Contributor
Contributor
It’s almost 2021 and this is still Going on I can’t use mines either Ready to lawyer up It’s like taken my info offering me something I can’t even use and getting points knocked off my credit for no reason
Login to Me Too

Springreen
Contributor
Contributor
Promotional credits not applied and 6 months of account supervisors requesting account reconciliation have gone unanswered by 'higher ups'. Statements so incomplete as to undecipherable by account supervisors. Months of calls without response. Help!!
Login to Me Too

spitfire1958
Contributor
Contributor

Not working for me either. Cannot use it to purchase anything at this point.

Login to Me Too

Nalhanna
Contributor
Contributor

YOU JUST REPEATED THE SAME QUESTION AND GAVE US NO ANSWER.  IN FACT YOU JUST GOT ME ANGRY FOR THE TIME I WASTED READNG IT AND THE TIME WASTED READING IT.

Login to Me Too

Amy-109
New Community Member
I'm also having this problem. I opened PayPal credit last month and made 2 purchases on eBay without any problem. I have plenty of credit on my account and my payment isn't due yet so it is in good standing. Everything you read says that PayPal credit is accepted where PayPal is accepted. Tried for 2 days to make another purchase on ebay. I was on the phone today with eBay .. PayPal credit and then PayPal. No help Whatsoever. I was told I could use my paypal credit at online stores like Wal-Mart ... Guess what ... Didn't work there either. My paypal credit is linked to my PayPal. Not sure what's going on but they need to get it fixed. It's not doing me any good if I can't use it
Login to Me Too

infrantry86
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem at the check out it has the option for paypal when i click it tells me not available i have money on my credit line.

Login to Me Too

Marinachka11
We’re you able to get the issue fixed? We are having same issues
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.