cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit Not working for anything

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: PayPal Credit Not working for anything

Its mean and effing RIDICULOUS to give u a supposed line of credit then not let you EVER use it!!
Highlighted
Contributor

That's a poor way to provide this service, or whatever you want to call it. So I have my credit checked, get approved, yet still have to jump through hoops just to use it. Also what kind of creditor decides what you can and cannot use your credit for? No wonder not many people have this app anymore.
Highlighted
Contributor

So basically you're saying they are scamming us dropping our credit scores an can't use it . I read all the small writing an this wasn't there . So I shall report them tomorrow to the federal Trade Commission. An talk to a lawyer on grounds of fraud . Thanks for the info
Highlighted
Contributor

If this is true, why do they approve you and why did it allow me to use it initially for $1000???? Makes no sense.
Highlighted
Contributor

Then why offer the credit and approve it? Guess I am done with paypal. Will be paying off papypal credit as soon as I can and dumping it also!
Highlighted
New Community Member

i called then about the same issue. My accnt is new but cant use it or it won't show as available credit on my reports. Rep told me to do small purchases to build a transaction history. I'll see if that works. I've used it with groupon, eat24, and such.

Highlighted
Contributor

It's a load of rubbish. I have an account and have had for decades. I have spent thousands and and sold hundreds. I have been approved and have 3000 available credit shown but it still doesn't work.
Highlighted
Contributor

Wow! After hearing that if I still can't use it after about 5 days I'm deleting it.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I have the same problem! They want me to see do more activity on the account, well how can I, if they keep denying it! 

Highlighted
Contributor

Lucky you! It's not allowing me to make a $27 Eat24 purchase *huffs* I only wanted to use it because I'm $3 shy in cash! Lame.