PayPal Credit - Monthly Instalments

Whizz1011
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I paid for a new phone using PayPal credit over 24 monthly instalments, I then set a direct debit up to cover the monthly instalments.

A couple of months later I then paid for another item for £200 using PayPal Credit, using the 0% over 4 months offer. A month later I had the money available to pay off the £200 in full so I scheduled the payment on PayPal Credit and it was taken from my debit card. However, now when I log in to PayPal Credit I can see that the £200 was actually taken off the balance of the phone (which is set up over 24 monthly instalments) and not the £200 item. The balance of £200 remains in full and requires paying within 2 months now before incurring interest - the only way I can see to pay this off is by paying the full amount of the phone AND the £200 to clear the account completely. Please could someone tell me if it's possible to choose which balance you are paying off?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.