PayPal Credit Missing

C3lticF0x
Contributor
Contributor

I recently tried to access my PayPal Credit to establish the next payment.

However I received no notification or message regarding Paypal Credit being removed from the 'Summary' thus when looking at the Summary Screen, my balance, available credit and other information is not listed.

Nor is any option in the drop down menus available to access the Paypal Credit and make a payment.

I can see my last payment to Paypal Credit in my payments list but that is all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
Just 5 minutes after publishing my post, I called PayPal. The representative said there has been numerous calls about this problem, & it will be remedied in circa 2 hours. PayPal credit is now back to normal on the summary page here, so I hope everyone else is back to normal?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me now, too. Did PayPal credit ever reappear on your summary page, or is it still the same? Anyone else facing this strange issue?
Login to Me Too

Markscott2009
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem, just called customer service, she could see the credit account and told me to phone PayPal Credit customer service who are at the moment receiving high call rates and there is no option to speak to a human.
Login to Me Too

slymryte
New Community Member

Im having this issue too.  But the strange thing is, I wanted to check all accounts today on everything, and the 2 credit card companies I use their systems have gone down, and now this…..  very strange

Login to Me Too

ND9
Contributor
Contributor

Who is paypal's underlying credit writer?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
Just 5 minutes after publishing my post, I called PayPal. The representative said there has been numerous calls about this problem, & it will be remedied in circa 2 hours. PayPal credit is now back to normal on the summary page here, so I hope everyone else is back to normal?
Login to Me Too

gz023247
Contributor
Contributor

Still missing on my front page screen when logged in - tried 2 different computers until I saw this post - at least they are aware of the issue so fingers crossed will be resolved soon! 

Login to Me Too

chiilove

i just phoned them and they are aware of the issue, the credit system is down and did come back briefly but its down again, they said to try later today or in the morning tomorrow and it should be back.
its not you, its the system, so dont worry!

Login to Me Too

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
I can confirm the exact same. It showed briefly as per my previous post, but has now vanished again. Thank you for the replies & heads up guys.
Login to Me Too

Ide67
Contributor
Contributor

Im seeing this. My summary is showing nil balance and no available credit. Even though i owe a small amount. Which i want to clear. Anyone else getting this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.