PayPal Credit Mail-in Payment?

bamabubba
Contributor
Contributor

With the changes in PP Credit, are mail-in payments still an option?  I'm unable to find the information any longer regarding the address and how to have the money order made out.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Krazy4Kitty
Contributor
Contributor

This is the info I got from a past email from Paypal, it has the mail in payment address.

I might have to send my payment in as well, the PP website isn't working properly for my to pay it online. Just keeps saying "Session Expired" or "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties, try again later" for many days now. Anyway here's what it said "PayPal Credit, <removed>, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment." ~ Good Luck.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Krazy4Kitty
Contributor
Contributor

This is the info I got from a past email from Paypal, it has the mail in payment address.

I might have to send my payment in as well, the PP website isn't working properly for my to pay it online. Just keeps saying "Session Expired" or "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties, try again later" for many days now. Anyway here's what it said "PayPal Credit, <removed>, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment." ~ Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bamabubba,

I'm sorry that there's any confusion about whether or not mailed payments are accepted. Please see the mailing address near the bottom of this FAQ. I'm afraid the posted address in the response from @Krazy4Kitty could not be retained in the community based on the Community Guidelines.

Hi @Krazy4Kitty,

I'm sorry to hear that there were technical difficulties submitting a payment. If the issue persists, please click the above link to the FAQ and call the number at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bamabubba
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.