PayPal Credit Help- Auto-Payments and Amounts?

QueenKami
New Community Member

Hi there, I'm relatively new to using the PayPal credit system but I made a fairly big payment with it for art supplies. I've used it before, on accident, for a small (literally $20 or lower) purchase and had no issues figuring it out. I've never used it on anything so big.

I want to pay it as soon as possible to avoid any fees or anything (and it told me I have 6 months so that's fine) but I was wondering how long it takes for me to be able to do that and what I CAN pay.

I assume I can start paying it once it gets out of "Pending" but am I able to just choose how much I want to pay at a time or does it force me to pay it back at a certain amount in/over 6 months? I made a $153 purchase and was thinking about doing a $50 per month payment with some added on if I got any money from a paycheck or commission. Does it force me into a certain amount of payment if I set up auto pay because it says: "The exact payment amount may change each month based on your credit activity." under it which leads me to believe this is sadly the case.

Sorry for this being such a long confusing question but I figured I'd ask preemptively before I get the charges and be confused then! lol

Thanks for reading and any help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

brad1953
New Community Member

how do I increase my auto paypal payment

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Brad1953.

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please try checking the Frequently Asked Questions on PayPal Credit that can be found here.

Under the Billing and Payments section, you should be able to find more answers to your questions.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.