PayPal Credit Glitch

teaselbrush
Contributor
Contributor
I decided to try PayPal credit as I’ve used and trusted PayPal for many years. Instant regret. I was on a connection that wasn’t the best and it kept on cutting off. The item on Etsy.com didn’t checkout or show up as a purchase; so I assumed that as normal it couldn’t be authorised due to a poor connection. Now I see not one...but 4! duplicate transactions to Etsy for the same thing! That Etsy is showing as not purchased and I’ve had no confirmation of payment made. They’re classed as pending payments; so the problem, I hope, will correct itself! I’m on holiday so I can’t really call customer care. But I have emailed them. Does anyone else have this issue? There shouldn’t be anyway for duplicate payments on the same item with a Qty of 1 to go through nor authorise without confirmation/consent. I’m just very frustrated. I hope that PayPal reassure me and fix this soon. I was just wondering if this is a glitch with PayPal credit?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.