PayPal Credit Card

Kimkdavis84
Contributor
Contributor
Do you actually get a physical credit card from Paypal if you get PayPal Credit through them? If not how does it work?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@Kimkdavis84 

Yes, you do. It works the same as a standard credit card in terms of use cases, the physical card, etc, with integration with your paypal balance. There will be any extra section in your paypal summary for it aswell as an additional section in either your wallet or money section of your paypal account.

I hope this helped, please leave a kudo if it did. 

Login to Me Too

Kimkdavis84
Contributor
Contributor
So does PayPal send me an actual card through the mail after I'm approved?
Login to Me Too

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they do. 

Login to Me Too

Kimkdavis84
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, so I just need to look out for it in the mail then huh?
Login to Me Too

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

Indeed, paypal should atleast update you when it is shipped. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kimkdavis84 and @Nctall,

Thank you for your posts! I'm afraid that the information given by @Nctall is not correct in this case, though they have answered many other posts correctly! 

PayPal Credit does not come with a physical card. The PayPal Extras MasterCard and the PayPal Cashback MasterCard are both physical cards, but PayPal Credit is a line of credit tied to your PayPal account that can only be used online through PayPal transactions with online merchants.

I hope this information helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia is correct. I did some further research and that was my bad. Apologies 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.