PayPal Credit 0% intrest for 4 months

BadaBopBoom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 4 months ago I made a payment with payapl credit for £739.93 using the 0% intrest for 4 months. This expires on the 19th this month, I recently spoke to a PayPal agent and he informed me that I cannot make a payment to specifically pay the £739.93 off, instead I would need to clear the remaining balance first. (which I pay monthly for by direct debit) Which is fair enough, I made the mistake and thought I can pay the £739.93 before the 4 months ended. I don't mind paying inrest, but my question is what happens on the 19th? How does it work, do I get charged daily for missed payments on that £739.93 or does it just gather intrest till it is all paid off with the direct debit i've set up.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BadaBopBoom 

If you're not able to pay the £739.93 off by the 19th, all the interest, four months worth, starting from date of payment for this purchase, will be charged or tacked on to your bill.

For more details on how payments are allocated and other information, please read the PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI. Log in may be required to view it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BadaBopBoom 

If you're not able to pay the £739.93 off by the 19th, all the interest, four months worth, starting from date of payment for this purchase, will be charged or tacked on to your bill.

For more details on how payments are allocated and other information, please read the PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI. Log in may be required to view it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.