PayPal CREDIT NOT appearing in list of payout options

GardenGaga
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to use my PayPal credit to make online purchases, and so far I am running into the same issue everywhere I go It is set as my preferred way to pay, but it DOESN'T appear in the listed options. How do I make any orders? I have tried 2 diff. laptops, a cellphone, and 2 browsers to complete purchases on 3 diff. sites. HELP I need to order some essentials like 5 days ago I began my attempt to order Sunday 11-17-19.  I have been run around by PayPal and PayPal credit on the phone, and given 4 diff. stories none of which seem true. I cannot send an email to PayPal Credit through their website, because it keeps saying "something went wrong" and won't send the message. Please does anyone know how to resolve my issue with the missing PayPal credit option at check out?😐🤔

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GardenGaga 

If it doesn't appear as an option, that could mean PayPal Credit as a funding source is simply not available or not offered for your transaction(s) by the checkout system because PayPal Credit is integrated into that. PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction(s). It is recommended to select another linked method to complete transaction or back out of the transaction, if your linked methods are not an option.

If you've had any recent disputes on purchases, that could prevent PPC from being offered too, and may need to make some successfully completed transactions (no disputes) with your linked payment methods before it will be offered again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GardenGaga 

If it doesn't appear as an option, that could mean PayPal Credit as a funding source is simply not available or not offered for your transaction(s) by the checkout system because PayPal Credit is integrated into that. PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction(s). It is recommended to select another linked method to complete transaction or back out of the transaction, if your linked methods are not an option.

If you've had any recent disputes on purchases, that could prevent PPC from being offered too, and may need to make some successfully completed transactions (no disputes) with your linked payment methods before it will be offered again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GardenGaga
Contributor
Contributor

I have been shopping at only the place that takes PAYPAL. That is why I can start the process, but not complete it. 
I have never used this line of credit with Paypal Credit. I just got it in Oct. and this started at the first purchase attempt. 
I have never had a dispute.
As of today, it is still happening. I cannot buy a bag of dog treats and paper towels at walmart. com 
I cannot get anyone who knows what to do when I call either customer service, and I am wondering how I will ever use my Paypal Credit... 

Login to Me Too

Kabal603
New Community Member

I am running in the same problem, but I am trying to send money to a friend. In the same day I sended money, and after I could not find my bank account as option to do it again....

Login to Me Too

SgtSmee
New Community Member

did you get this figured out? I have the same problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.