PayPal: A company to be avoided at all cost!

lackoffaithify
Contributor
Contributor

It is beyond amazing that any company could be so incompetent.  It makes one suspect willful negligence.

This is the start of the second month for which I am being charged for an item that has been returned.

But oh Covid!  I don't give a damn at this point.

The non-existent customer support have assured me the return has been processed, that everything is ok and yet there the **bleep**ing charge is at the top of some promotional purchase section with how much I still owe on the thing I returned and that obviously I am not financially responsible for since thats always how card statements work:  If its on the bill accruing interest and they are having collection agencies harass you, it's obviously not something they consider you responsible for!

I am going to have to sue PayPal to get them to do anything.  Save yourself this trouble.  Do not use this worthless company.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Agree. Avoid Paypal and specially it's impotent customer service like Covid19 plague.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.