Pay pal credit minimum payment

Jp2011
Contributor
Contributor

I have pay pal credit and have the 0% interest if payed within 4 months I have the minimum payment set up but it’s not coming off my balance when I pay it each month

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jp2011 

You need to read how payments are allocated in the PPC agreement:

PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI

May have to log in to read it.

If that purchase is the only purchase on the account, then this 0% interest is a misdirection. People are so hung up on 0% interest that they do not realize that the minimum payment that you HAVE to make may not go towards that balance until it is near the expiration date. Always read the terms.

Perhaps the total in interest will make out to be more than the minimum payments combined, I dunno.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jp2011
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn’t say anything about the minimum payment not coming off the balance
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jp2011 

Call customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

That's the impression I get when I read the US terms. Can't access the UK terms, have to log in and I don't have a UK PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jp2011 

Of course, it won't say that. It's not the first time I've read of this kind of incident happening. It could very well be glitch.

But I also have to take in to consideration what it does and doesn't say as a whole. Read between the lines. You have to ask yourself, how do these people make money of this zero % interest. There has to be something to it that's not obvious.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.