Pay pal contact

Rangerdave1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have been trying to contact PayPal for 16 days now twice a day I fully u understand all the problems due to covid 19 but I feel this is very poor I have tried all the numbers out there and the message centres but no luck pay pal have taken money out of my account that does not belong to them .I really don't know what to do now any advice would be greatfully received many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

zeshanmalik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have been trying to contact PayPal for past 3-Weeks now 4-time a day, There is no phone live repetitiveness, there is no web chat, there is no email address to contact PayPal I fully understand all the problems due to COVID 19 but I feel this is very poor service PayPal providing to the customers I have tried all the numbers out there and the message centers but no luck paypal have taken my $319 money out of my account that does not belong to them also they closed my PayPal account .I really don't know what to do now, i really don't want to take any legal action unless,

I have been with PayPal for long time and this kind of problem never happen and this is the first time happening with me,

any advice would be great-full received many thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.