Pay Pal Credit

Krb1
Contributor
Contributor

Why would PayPal Credit not come up as a payment option?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krb1 

The option may not be available for every purchase and PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of the transaction. Reasons could be due the transaction's level of risk or account history reasons such as you've recently had unsuccessfully completed transactions (disputed) and possibly other factors only known to PayPal. If PPC is not offered as a funding source during checkout, it is recommended that you use a linked funding source to complete purchase. On rare occasions, a linked funding source will be used even if you're able to checkout with PPC so make sure you have enough in all linked funding sources before proceeding with purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krb1 

The option may not be available for every purchase and PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of the transaction. Reasons could be due the transaction's level of risk or account history reasons such as you've recently had unsuccessfully completed transactions (disputed) and possibly other factors only known to PayPal. If PPC is not offered as a funding source during checkout, it is recommended that you use a linked funding source to complete purchase. On rare occasions, a linked funding source will be used even if you're able to checkout with PPC so make sure you have enough in all linked funding sources before proceeding with purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.