Pay Pal Credit

crubin21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I live in Puerto Rico. Everytime I try to pay my balance to Pay Pal Credit, I receive a payment declined (refund) a few days later. Tonight it happened again. I called my local bank and they say that since the day I made the payment until today, I hace enough funds to cover it. In addition to that, my bakk say that they don't have evidence of Pay Pal trying to get the payment and anyway, in the case of no funds, my local bank credit line activates inmediately.

This is very frustrating because I can't change my checking account to my savings account (where I have enough money to pay), I can't pay using a credit card either. Apparently, in the case of Puerto Rico, they only accept the checking account and in my case something weird is happening because the money is there.

I don't want my credit to be affected. I'm very dissapointed with this servise and I will close the account after I pay all my debt. If you can can give me any feedback, I'll appreciate a lot. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.