Pay Pal Credit Card

SHARONOR
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get a Pay Pal Credit card with my account #,name???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SHARONOR 

Hope you are doing fine. About your question, there is no physical card that will be issued/delivered to you if you are referring to PayPal Credit since PayPal credit is a digital/online line of credit that you can use for your purchases. However, we also have other PayPal branded cards (which also works as lines of credits) that you can apply for. You can check this page Which PayPal credit or debit card product should I sign up for? Additional information and overviews  and  How do I apply for the PayPal Extras Mastercard?  for more information. 

Keep safe!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SHARONOR 

Hope you are doing fine. About your question, there is no physical card that will be issued/delivered to you if you are referring to PayPal Credit since PayPal credit is a digital/online line of credit that you can use for your purchases. However, we also have other PayPal branded cards (which also works as lines of credits) that you can apply for. You can check this page Which PayPal credit or debit card product should I sign up for? Additional information and overviews  and  How do I apply for the PayPal Extras Mastercard?  for more information. 

Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

SHARONOR
Contributor
Contributor
Thank You for your Helpful response.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.