Paid money off my paypal credit balance 9 days ago!

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Paid money off my paypal credit balance 9 days ago and it hasn't been deducted from my balance yet?? Have paypal started to hold onto payments now to get interest off that as well??
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Or is it to deliberately to get me into bother with my account like i'm not paying,then i get late payment charges or something??Only paypal can make making a payment'soooooo' difficult!!
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
10 days now.....
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
11 days now,are you kidding me??It's 2020!!!Electronic payments!!!!Has someone employed a postman to physically pedal his bicycle to Paypal towers with my payment??This is a joke!! None of you people replying,are you too embarassed to?is it because just like me you 'know' why Paypal hang onto our hard earned cash?
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor

Yep,12 days now and my payment jhas just disappeard into thin air?Come all you Paypal experts,any answers?Anyone got the balls to admit this yet another opportunity for paypal to keep all our money and make interest off it?

Login to Me Too

Womble-Don
Contributor
Contributor

Have you spoken on the 'phone with one of their agents to see if they can trace the payment for you?  I presume you have checked that the transaction is shown **bleep** leaving your bank account/PayPal account? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.