PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP I MESSED UP

omgactuallyhelp
New Community Member

Ok, so I made this account because I wanted to start selling stuff on Instagram but wanted to remain anonymous but realised that's a bad idea and I want to close my account and It wont let me because I have limitations. I didn't put my actual name into the account because it was supposed to be all anonymous but now I don't want to do that and I don't want/need this account. I closed my original account to make this and I want to make up a paypal but not to sell stuff because that's really sketchy and I just need someone's help, preferably someone who works for pay pal. I have already tried closing down the account and talking to one of the bots but none of that worked so someone please help! I want to close my acc asap

Btw the limitations are because of me not using my actual name if that can help sort out the situation any more

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omgactuallyhelp 

Did you add financials to the PayPal account? Do you have funds in the PayPal balance? If not, then just abandon the account, its not under your name or anything and delete that email account, not from PayPal but delete or make invalid, the email account itself. 

Because honestly, you will have a hard time in trying to change the name on the account to yours to bring it back to normal standing in order to close the account.

Or contact customer service and explain exactly as you did here what you did and try to resolve the matter and then close the account:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypalau/

Twitter: @AskPayPalAU

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.