PAYPAL allows third party company to Dunn their customers for credit application then denies them

cybapunk
New Community Member

Hello,

I want to thank PayPal for committing corporate suicide part 2; part 1 was an E-bay left you high and dry and took millions of your fee earnings away from you last week.

I have been with PAYPAL for 22 years, and have paid thousands in fees, moved thousands through your company and was just turned down for a simple $1000 dollar line of credit through YOUR THIRD PARTY company  called PAYPAL CREDIT that you allowed to Dunn your customers that you earn a living from for credit, then deny them.

I thought it was PAYPAL that was rendering the decision on my application; after all it says PAYPAL CREDIT…  No, it’s a third party company that ran my credit and denied me credit after me paying PAYPAL fees for 24 years and moving thousands of dollars through  MY PAYPAL account, $10,000 lust in April and May!!!

Wow, I have heard of stupid things, but that is the dumbest thing I have ever experienced!!!!! Now I pay no fees to PayPal

I will have to open up an account at Capital ONE where I have many accounts including two up to date car loans totaling $50,000. Why should I give PayPal any more of my money when your third party lender is scaring all of your business away and denied me (your customer) for a small line of credit.

It should be PAYPAL rendering these decisions, not a third party company who does not know a user has moved $10,000 through PayPal a month?

I will not be using PayPal for at least a year or giving my hard earned money to them in fees as I have been doing for 23 years for a while.

Thank you for the intelligent business decision of letting a third party company come in and scare, tic off your customers… Smartest thing you’ve done yet!!! Thats what I call job security!

Sincerely

Edward <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.