PAYPAL UBER AND LYFT PLAYSTATION NETWORK

HARMONYRAINGLOW
Contributor
Contributor

I have a serious problem I’m a senior citizen and from sept 2 to oct I been using pay pal credit for my transportation all of a sudden nov 26 2019 I went to add a ride and this comes up after calling Uber there claims they see a error when I try and use the pay pal credit same thing with PlayStation so I deleted I reinstalled changed this and that was on hours with PayPal they claim there’s nothing wrong on this account there saying it’s a technical issue? But when the same thing happens to my daughter that’s when I know something is up so there fore PAY PAL IS THE CULPRIT AND U NEED TO FIX  THIS ISSUE I WENT TO EVERY OTHER STORE OR COMPANIES I HAVE NO ISSSUE WHAT HAPPEND IN  sept and oct when I can use it then this month in nov I can’t anymore so I say it’s lies it’s more then a technical issue it makes me feel someone at pay pal is messing with my account I put the bbb on this and there investigating as we speakEA39874F-6B36-4D94-9775-55AF1BFD8BF3.jpeg70084D20-254F-4B55-83E5-B99C0466C3B8.jpeg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AKIOTIASHI
Contributor
Contributor

WHY IS EVERYONE JUST VIEWING THIS AND NOBODY IS HELPING IM STILL HAVING THE SAME ISSUE !!!!! WHERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP WHY HAVE A COMMUNITY AND YOUR JUST LOOKING AT THE POST!

Login to Me Too

HARMONYRAINGLOW
Contributor
Contributor
im having same issue was working for me 2 but now it wont show up i changed to my credit card and still saying please put in a credit card it has to be some kind of technical issue but i been on phone for hours with paypal and still no results
Login to Me Too

AKIOTIASHI
Contributor
Contributor

So other people are having the same issue I have so why aren’t they fixing this issue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.