PAYPAL STEALING MONEY FROM MY PAYPAL CREDIT ACCOUNT

andreamb2
Contributor
Contributor

Someone, please help me! at this point, I am willing to pay for legal representation if I need to because this is not right. On June 22nd I made a payment for $94 to my Paypal credit balance, which brought my credit limit to over $100, and my credit balance around $300. Now I wake up this morning to check my account and my credit limit is $16 and my balance is nearly back up to $500. I called them twice, the first agent transferred me to the Paypal credit pay on the phone line. I hung up and called back and spoke to who woman who listen to my problem and then hung up in my face. I have recorded calls of both these incidents. I get paid soon and I'm not sure if Paypal can be trusted I can't afford to lose any more money. What should I do? I'm, already working on a BBB and business consumer compliance complaint, but that only helps so much. Please any help is appreciated. I have two small children and I can't have people stealing the little money that I do have when I was only trying to do the right thing by paying the debt I owed. I don\t feel encouraged to approve or give any more money to Paypal Credit as it doesn't seem that they will do right, they'll only try to get more and more until you have nothing left.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.