PAYPAL_CREDIT we could not complete this payment.

melvin66
Contributor
Contributor

1_Available_37$_PayPal Credit.JPG

2_PayPalCredit.JPG3_denied_PayPal Credit.JPG

PAYPAL_CREDIT  we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_david

Hey Melvin66.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with your account when trying to send a payment. It sounds like the payment may have been refused by our internal security system. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

melvin66
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL_CREDIT: we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer.

PayPal Credit
$68.00 USD Available credit

PayPal Credit
$x,xxx.xx USD Current balance

Pay with
PayPal Credit $0.10 USD

PAYPAL_CREDIT: we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer.

1_Available_68$_PayPal Credit.PNG

PayPal Credit

PayPal Credit
$x,xxx.xx USD Current balance

Pay with
PayPal Credit $0.10 USD

Login to Me Too

melvin66
Contributor
Contributor

Login to Me Too

melvin66
Contributor
Contributor

melvin66
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @melvin66,

I'm sorry to hear that your payment was denied by PayPal Credit. It's possible that the payment was determined to have risk factors, and it was denied to protect your account. I regret that you've experienced this inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.