PAYPAL CREDIT.RECEIVING PAYMENTS ON EBAY

1000IMG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

How PayPal Credit works for seler on ebay.How seler will receive the payment for sold stuff?is it instantly whole payment after sale or seler will receive amount in parts monthly?

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1000IMG 

Seller will receive entire amount right away if buyer is paying with PayPal Credit. But the payment could be subject to eBay's funds availability hold (you will have received payment but it is put temporarily on hold) though based on your seller status standing or if the item is considered high risk for disputes.

For info about the eBay funds availability hold, go to the Help center of your localized eBay site and type in Funds availability in the help search.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1000IMG 

Seller will receive entire amount right away if buyer is paying with PayPal Credit. But the payment could be subject to eBay's funds availability hold (you will have received payment but it is put temporarily on hold) though based on your seller status standing or if the item is considered high risk for disputes.

For info about the eBay funds availability hold, go to the Help center of your localized eBay site and type in Funds availability in the help search.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.