Order I sent was for $150, but I only have $100 in my account.

fred891
New Community Member

Sorry I put all the information in the title. Here is my problem.

I bought something on a site but when I went to check out, I found they only took Pay Pal.  I have a credit card and bank account linked to my account.

I also have that Pay Pal credit account which I hate and DO NOT get it.  I missed 2 days and it cost me $9.00 for 2 days.  I never knew it was that expensive and dishonest.

After they take $100 from my account, I will still owe $50.00. Where does Pay Pal take the money from to complete the transaction?  Do they use my credit card first, wait for my bank transfer or use that Ibill credit service?

Does anyone have an idea about this issue?  Has this happened to anyone out there?  I would really appreciate your help on this matter.  Thank you.

Martin                                                                

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.