Option to pay in instalment not accepted

Alessandra68
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to pay for a Dyson vacuum cleaner and I could not, however I have a great credit score , a job therefore I do not understand why it was not accepted

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Alessandra68,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you have been declined for PayPal Credit. We are required to carry out creditworthiness and affordability checks to determine if PayPal Credit is right for you. As part of this process, we review information held on you by credit reference agencies and other relevant information prior to approving you for PayPal Credit. If you want to re-apply, you will be able to 35 days after your last application.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Alessandra68
Contributor
Contributor

Well, if I can't afford £ 16 a month when I own a flat in central London and I never missed a mortgage payment o any payment, for that matter,  in my life, I really don't understand who can get it, anyway I had the money and paid for the goods I just wanted to spread the cost, however very disappointed with Paypal, I will never try to use it again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.