No interest no principal for 6 month?

PeteNJ
Contributor
Contributor
I have two purchases made this way expiring in 6 months but my new statement shows a Minimum Payment Due. Why is a minimum payment due when they said no interest no principal for 6 Months?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PeteNJ,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that there's been any confusion about the terms of the PayPal credit promotion. Minimum payments must still be paid during the promotional period, but interest does not accrue during that time.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PeteNJ,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that there's been any confusion about the terms of the PayPal credit promotion. Minimum payments must still be paid during the promotional period, but interest does not accrue during that time.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PeteNJ
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

SKMAIA36
New Community Member

My monthly balance on paypal includes two types of products: 

1- Products bought with NO  6-month no interest benefit. They are 100% due on the due date.

2- Products bought with the 6-month no interest benefit. Of course, I want to use the benefit to pay a monthly amount that adds up to the purchase price in the 6th month, and not full payment in the first due date.

How much do I need to pay  during the 6-month period? Of course, the purchases (1) need to be fully paid on the due date. ? Does paypal account summary indicates how much is due on the due date an how much is in the 6-month no interest benefit? What if products were bought in different periods?

Thanks much for your help.

Sergio.

Login to Me Too

igus2000
Hi, im from the philippines. Is it possible for me to apply for the 6 months no interest on purchase on ebay? Hope to hear from you. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.