No answer to phone calls

Radams1994
Contributor
Contributor
Need help woth dispute about my paypal credit. I tried making a payment with argos, which never completed but still tried to charge my account. But I had no confirmation of argos or anything. Also when I did get through to paypal they said it was voided. What does this mean cause the women on the phone was useless she spent all the time on phone trying to transfer me and avoid to actually help. When will my funds in my credit account be available again for me to use, the transaction day was the 10th so what do I need to do to sort this
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Radams1994 

Pending authorizations expires on it's own and drops off from your account activity altogether and funds released if not processed or voided. This usually takes about a week or so, but no longer than 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Radams1994
Contributor
Contributor
I dont want to be waiting 30 days for it to drop specially when the order didn't complete but they still took the balance off me. Im not happy with paypals services or customer service. How the hell do you actually get someone to answer the phone?
Login to Me Too

Radams1994
Contributor
Contributor
I dont want to be waiting 30 days for it to drop specially when the order didn't complete but they still took the balance off me. Im not happy with paypals services or customer service. How do you actually get someone to answer the phone?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.