Name Change on Credit

AmberMayfield
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Credit. I have changed my name on the site, but continue to receive emails from PayPal Credit such as next payment due, with the old name. I’ve looked & changed the name everywhere I can find. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Zaijal
Contributor
Contributor

Have you also changed your name with your bank/credit company? If so, try contacting PayPal support directly and perhaps someone can manually make the change for you.

Login to Me Too

AmberMayfield
Contributor
Contributor
I have. 😕 I guess I will have to call. I was hoping to avoid that. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmberMayfield

Don't phone paypal, click on this link and scroll RIGHT to the bottom of the page for paypal credits tel number.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmberMayfield
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t seem to get that link to work.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmberMayfield

I am not supposed to post numbers and it won't accept it if i do it normally so will have to post it as a list, get it and then i will edit and remove it.

Is there a number I can call if I have additional questions?

Yes there is. Our customer service department is available to assist you with your PayPal Credit related issues. Please call us at

<removed>

and we will do our best to help.

Our Service Hours are:

• Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time
  • Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 9 PM Eastern Time

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmberMayfield

Hope you got it before it was removed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AmberMayfield,

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty finding the contact information for PayPal Credit. The phone number for PayPal Credit is also available when you click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, and click to call PayPal.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the inability to post phone numbers in the forum. We do not allow any phone numbers to be posted here at all. This is meant to combat phishing and spam, as illegitimate numbers can be more easily hidden among legitimate numbers.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Olivia

I can't see paypal credit as an option when i click through to get the UK phone number. Is it just available on the U.S site?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kernowlass,

That's a possibility. I'm sorry that it is not more readily available elsewhere that the product is offered. Please continue providing the link as you have done, to avoid posting numbers in the community. For US customers, you can direct to the Help & Contact page as well. I appreciate you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.