My paypal credit account has diapered and customer service refuses to help me.

Lockiel
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal credit account has disappeared. I've called customer service 3 times and each time they keep telling me they will transfer me to the correct department to assist me and they transfer me back to the main customer service number <removed>. This keeps happening after waiting 25min on hold every time.

I just contact PayPal via chat and was directed to do the same. I have an outstanding balance on my PayPal credit account from purchases I have recently made. My first bill was supposed to be 3 days ago and is now late and nobody will help me gain access to my account. To be forced to wait 30min to talk to a CS rep and then be transferred immediately back to square 1 every time is incredibly rude.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

chrisbooth1957
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem but did manage to gain access to my account and it appears to have a zero credit limit , see if this link works , you may have to be logged into your paypal account first  https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.