cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My paypal credit account has diapered and customer service refuses to help me.

Highlighted
Contributor

My paypal credit account has diapered and customer service refuses to help me.

My PayPal credit account has disappeared. I've called customer service 3 times and each time they keep telling me they will transfer me to the correct department to assist me and they transfer me back to the main customer service number <removed>. This keeps happening after waiting 25min on hold every time.

I just contact PayPal via chat and was directed to do the same. I have an outstanding balance on my PayPal credit account from purchases I have recently made. My first bill was supposed to be 3 days ago and is now late and nobody will help me gain access to my account. To be forced to wait 30min to talk to a CS rep and then be transferred immediately back to square 1 every time is incredibly rude.

1 REPLY 1
Contributor

Re: My paypal credit account has diapered and customer service refuses to help me.

i have the same problem but did manage to gain access to my account and it appears to have a zero credit limit , see if this link works , you may have to be logged into your paypal account first  https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit/