My account balance and payment screen

Bubbad1
Contributor
Contributor

I use to click my paypal online payment screen that I saved in my favorites and my account balance, available credit and amount due and when due.  Now all I get is the Home screen with no options to see or pay my account.  really frustrating and I'm not real computer savy.  I've gone to search online and they have ways to pay merchants etc. but I can't find info to help me locate my account...I could use some help in figuring this out.  Thank you Brett

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Bubbad1,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues making a payment towards your PayPal Credit line. I was able to find a page on PayPal Credit's site that dives into How to make a payment.

If you're still running into issues making your payment, I'd recommend reaching out to their Customer Support over the phone. You can find their number at the bottom of their FAQ page.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.