Multiple issues with Paypal Website including Paypal Credit side

scgt1
Contributor
Contributor

First and foremost the inactivity logout that is built in to the Paypal/Paypal Credit site is a complete joke and doesn't recognize your on chat with an agent. For like the 8th time now I've tried to fix issues and allocate payments properly on PPC chat to keep getting the popup saying we will log you out for inactivity with a 3:00 timer. Clicking stay logged in does absolutely nothing and half the time takes you right back to login after clicking stay connected.

Other times you click stay connected/logged in what ever it says and in the 3 minutes time you will logout anyway. Of course yielding what ever you were working on with the agent to allocate payments properly to not get completed to yet again start from scratch with the next agent. Or you can be in the middle of a chat like a few minutes ago and clicking current activity then special financing purchases while on chat to try and keep the site logged in to then get the following:

We apologize our system is having technical difficulty retrieving your information. Please try again later.

Of course at this point your logged out lost the chat and back at square one again. Calling in would be great but no one speaks clear English and when your dealing with finances you want it taken care of properly and to be able to understand clearly the person on the other end. No offense to anyone or anything. Not only that I like to actually keep a paper trail of chats with my allocations so if something ever comes up I have the proof I allocated against expiring promotions. You don't get this with a phone call.

There needs to be an option to check a box (THAT ACTUALLY WORKS UNLIKE THE STAY LOGGED IN BUTTON) to stay logged in until you logout. That way transactions with a rep can be completed without constantly having to start over again from the beginning with a new agent to yet again be disconnected because the site is broken in a way. Or the IT department needs to write the code for the site to recognize your actively chatting with a rep. Every single time the non working stay logged in popup shows I'm in the middle of typing in chat so yes I'm active and have been the entire time I've been logged in. I'm entirely more responsive in chat the the reps who I'm connected with. If anyone is idle it's the chat rep and not me. LOL

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.