Multiple auto payments

shmiller8
Contributor
Contributor

I need to set-up two separate auto payments against PayPal credit.  I made one purchase that has 0% interest for 12 months and one that is 0% for 6 months.  I want to set-up 2 separate payments so that the correct $ amount gets allocated to each purchase at the appropriate time.  How would I do this? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

troubleonline
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar issue/query.

I have 5 instalments left to pay for an item on 12 months interest free instalments (£33.25 per month).  Last month I bought something else on PayPal credit at 0% for 4 months (£200).  I expected that the 12 monthly instalments would continue as normal and any additional manual payments would be assigned to the other credit but not convinced that this will happen as my monthly instalment has increased from 33.24 to .  If PP assign all additional payments to the 12 months interest free then I will still be left with the £200 balance

That in my mind is misleading

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @troubleonline

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community about this. To make sure your payments are made to the requested balances, you will want to contact PayPal Credit directly. 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.