Multiple PayPal Credit Promotional Payments

jack_dents
Contributor
Contributor

Just a quick query for anyone who can help.

I recently used Paypal's promotion of 4 months interest free on all payments over £99. I thought this was a pretty decent deal so I went ahead and bought my first item (£230). I liked the idea of being able to spread the payments across 4 months so 3 weeks later I went ahead and bought another item over £99 for £200.

However, the issue I have is, do I now have 2 separate statements for each promotional offer or does the 4 month interest free period begin from the date of the first payment? I have made a payment a month after my first purchase already but almost a month has passed since the date of my second payment and the PayPal app is still listing the next due date as the second month after my first payment.

I know that wasn't very clear but almost a month has passed since the date of my second payment and I do not want to miss the deadline. I have emailed paypal to no avail so I thought I'd try this

Thank you if anyone helps

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.