Monthly fees being charged by PayPal, for what reason..?

nanoflex
Contributor
Contributor

Why are minimum fees charged by PayPal every month, when NO repayments are past due, per the six month "interest free" agreement..?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nanoflex 

You still have to make the minimum payment on Deferred Interest balances. If you paid the minimum and paid all DI balances up before its expiration, you just won't be charged the "interest" from from the date of purchase at the variable purchase APR that applies to your account when the deferred interest purchase is made, that's all.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nanoflex
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your comment.

I have NEVER, EVER been delinquent on a PayPal payment; in fact am usually prepaid two or three months ahead.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nanoflex 

If your promo deal was specifically a "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full Purchase" then no payment is due until. However if your promo deal was "No Interest if Paid in Full in 6 Months" or 12 months, then a minimum payment is due.

https://www.synchronybankterms.com/gecrbterms/pdf/PAYPAL_CREDIT.pdf

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nanoflex
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your message.

Ah, the "fine print".

Serves me right for not paying closer attention, now rectified to zero purchases henceforward, and save any confusion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.