Meant to pay with PayPal Credit not my bank

briunit811
Contributor
Contributor

I meant to pay with my PayPal Credit account (which is currently set up as my secondary payment method), rather than my bank account (which is set up as my primary). I missed the change payment option during checkout, and need to know if there is anyway to fix this! It is a bigger purchase and not sure if my bank account can take it all at once!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

if you cant cancel it,call Paypal and ask if it can.

else you will eat NSF from your bank.

PAYpal will wait 2 days and try again,if not enough fund,another NSF from your friendly bank.

did you link a credit card to your PAYPAL account?

if you do,then Paypal MAY Charge your credit card.  

Login to Me Too

briunit811
Contributor
Contributor

I should clarify- I'm not worried about NSF fees or anything. It's not really a bank account issue, rather I should have said that I'm not sure our BUDGET can handle it all at once. I would like to either switch the payment method for that particular charge to the PayPal Credit-- or find a way to pay that money into my bank account from the credit account. 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

Paypal credit is meant for purchase,not a cash advance or loan,

you can ask the seller to cancel the order and then you will place a new order using Paypal credit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.