Massive PayPal Credit balance payment - how do I find the transactions it relates to?

Francesca9
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Credit set up as my default payment method, but I find it really hard to keep track of what's coming out when, as only some purchases seem to be eligible for the extended zero interest period. And I can't work out what PayPal is attributing to PayPal Credit, and what I'm paying off.

I have a monthly direct debit set up, to pay off the full amount I owe every month.

It varies, but this month it's over £650! I thought, wow, I must have just been hit with a load of stuff I bought 4 months ago. And I've been back over all my statements, and I just can't find anything to justify that amount.

Is there any way I can link up this amount to ACTUAL transactions?

Thanks in hope!

Francesca

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Francesca9
Contributor
Contributor

No idea how to delete a topic...I've worked it out. It seems that although I've set up PayPal Credit, I'm not using it, as I pay off in full each month. And last month I really did spend that! 😮 I would use the Credit feature but I've no idea how you would go about paying off what you don't have 4 months 0% interest on, and leaving what you do have it on...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.