Macy's order using PayPal Credit cannot be placed!

scieceismylife
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I submitted an order using Paypal Credit on Macy's website but the order cannot be placed on Macy's website but it's pending on Paypal. What is the issue???

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

WimzeeJew
I just placed an order and am having this. Don't worry. Macy's processing time is slow as with all companies. We are all shopping online! PayPal PENDING outgoing tab will show you the 2 charges. App will not as it shows approved charges. Once Macy's gets your order processed, they'll email you confirmation and shipping info. Then you may contact them and get your refund. Just check back daily! 🙂 And opting for express shipping has been the best way for me to see processing time happen reasonably soon. Cheers!
Login to Me Too

WimzeeJew
I just placed an order and am having this. Don't worry. Macy's processing time is slow as with all companies. We are all shopping online! PayPal PENDING outgoing tab will show you the 2 charges. App will not as it shows approved charges. Once Macy's gets your order processed, they'll email you confirmation and shipping info. Then you may contact them and get your refund. Just check back daily! 🙂 And opting for express shipping has been the best way for me to see processing time happen reasonably soon. Cheers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.